| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pisa, Tuscany in February is a little cool at 7.65 °C (45.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with some rain, sleet or snow. Only 69.7mm (2.7in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Pisa, Tuscany is somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:54 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pisa, Tuscany February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pisa, Tuscany: