| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pisa, Tuscany in April is mild at 12.65 °C (54.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 79.6mm (3.1in) of fluid falls across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Pisa, Tuscany are fine having on balance a detectable 6:34 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pisa, Tuscany April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pisa, Tuscany: